Baby bottles & drinking cups
- orthodontic, anatomically shaped teat made of soft silicone or latex with anti-colic vent
- extra-thick perfect-fit sealing ring for an optimal, drip-free fit on the bottle neck
- suitable for all commercially available standard bottles
- available in size 1 with teat hole size S (thin liquid food) and M (powdered milk food)
- available in size 2 with teat hole size S (thin liquid food), M (powdered milk food) and L (thick liquid food)
The teat has an anatomical shape and leaves enough room for the tongue. The natural, jaw-friendly shape adapts perfectly to the child's palate. It also has an efficient anti-colic vent that brings air into the teat and thus ensures a steady drinking flow.
The anatomical silicone teat is available in sizes 1 and 2, which in turn are available in different teat hole sizes S, M and L.
...is a very durable, transparent plastic. It is not sensitive to light and heat. Silicone is hygienic and easy to clean but less resistant to pulling and biting than latex.
Common questions about teats
Are the nip® latex-teats uncritical for the health?
All of our nip® teats made out of latex (honey-colored natural product from the milk sap of the gum tree) are uncritical for the health. All nip® latex teats comply with the strict lawful requirements for baby products and additionally our internal requirements which are even higher scheduled. This is tested by internal and external certified laboratories.
Can nip® latex teats activate allergies?
nip® teats out of latex (honey-colored natural product from the milk sap of the gum tree) are tested for their level of allergen by certified laboratories.
The results of this analysis proof our very good experience for 90 years production of latex soothers and teats and also do not show a higher risk for allergies. We recommend teats/soothers out of silicon for babies with an allergy to latex. Generally there are no products out of natural latex which are completely unproblematic for persons with a latex allergy.